A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Finley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Finley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finley
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Finley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Finley, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Finley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Finley has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon C Finley DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon C. Finley practice?
- Dr. Jon Finley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Finley practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Neurologists and Lafayette Psychiatrists.