A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Finley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Finley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Finley, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Finley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Finley has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon C Finley MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon C. Finley practice?
- Dr. Jon Finley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Finley practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Neurologists and Lafayette Psychiatrists.