Dr. Jon Chancellor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 29th, 2016
Office Staff brings office down to negative ratings
Dr. Chancellor is a good doctor, he listens, he's caring and takes his time however his office staff especially his office manager Terry is terrible. They do not follow through on anything, they are rude and unprofessional. It is worse that pulling teeth to try and deal with them if you need to get a refill, follow up with a question for the Dr. There is absolutely NO follow up by them after an office visit if a new med is given or if a new treatment plan is given. I wish he would clean house and get all new front office staff except for DeDe. Keep her she's the only one worth saving.

June 16th, 2016
Dr. Chancellor is an absolutely fantastic doctor. He spends quality time with his patients and is genuinely caring. His staff however, mainly his office manager is rude and makes one feel extremely uncomfortable and unwanted.

March 3rd, 2016
patient
I have been a patient of the Care Clinic for 5 years now The nursing staff especially De De takes the time not just to answer but explain all to me. Dr. Chancellor takes his time with Me as a person. I may take much of more of his time but he his given.

February 29th, 2016
Issues with Office Manager can be Costly
There's no way to rate this office. While Fran and Dr Chancellor are good at their practice, the Office Manager is the crippling factor. The Office Manager, Terry, is the Gate Keeper who filters complaints and issues regarding anything derogatory regarding her. To further complicate things, Dr Chancellor thinks the world of her and will take her side - this comes from staff that work there. Patients and Staff, alike, can loose their work or refused medical care because of this Office Manager. Examples of this would be that already a great receptionist had to leave, staff have verbalized fear in confidence and now I have been denied medical attention. The reasons for denying me medical attention have not been fully disclosed at this time, however, it was verbally explained to me, by Terry, that Dr Chancellor no longer wishes my business. Now, my history at this clinic was only one visit with Dr Chancellor based on a multitude of needed referrals - the rest of the visits consisted of seeing the Registered Nurse, Fran. At no time had I ever conducted myself out of order - yet, I have questioned Terry regarding her personality lacking empathy. My recommendation to you regarding this clinic is to tread light when dealing with the Office Manager. Dr Chancellor, Fran and the rest of the nursing staff were good to me. My issues are with the Office Manager who seems to have twisted reality into something derogatory and caused me to loose the care of a good Doctor. My integrity is impeccable - I am a Retired United States Marine.

February 3rd, 2016
Dr. Chancellor and Nurse Practitioner Fran are great but his staff especially Terri the Business Manager was very unprofessional, rude and has no customer service skills. I will not return to his office due to his rudeness of his Business Manger Terri. It all starts at the front door and if she can't treat Dr. Chancellor and Nurse Practitioner Fran patients with courtesy and professionalism I will not give them my business.

November 10th, 2015
I have been with Jon Chancellor for years. He is the best in our area.

July 30th, 2015
Best Dr I have ever had
THE BEST CARE IVE HAD IN 20 YRS HERE, THIS MAN IS A BLESSING TO THE HILL COUNTRY

April 6th, 2015
He is the best doctor...a true life saver!

April 1st, 2015
We love Dr. Chancellor, our entire family sees him.

January 6th, 2010
Busy clinic, but staff took care of the tons of paperwork my insurance required and I felt they were efficient. Doc was great, took his time with me, and made sure I understood what was going on. And most importantly, he got me better after failing several other doctors in town.

December 30th, 2009
Doctor and staff
Dr. Chancellor is caring and attentive. Willing to help me manage my pain in multiple ways. Getting meds filled properly by office staff and follow-up after a visit is difficult without my consistent and persistent reminders and often correcting office staff.

August 8th, 2009
I would not refer him
Yearly exam was lacking in several important areas.Works at a pain care clinic,but not very good at dx' it or treating it.