A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Cherney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Cherney, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cherney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Cherney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arm Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Tendon Entrapment
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherney graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Cherney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon J Cherney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jon J. Cherney practice?
- Dr. Jon Cherney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Cherney practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI.
See Appleton Orthopedic Surgeons and Appleton Surgeons.