Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

by Phil on May 18th, 2015

Dr. Fuller is one of the more extraordinary doctors that I have been blessed to have care for me~

distracted doctor show details distracted doctor
Feb 18th, 2014

Dr. Fuller teaches at BU Medical. In my opinion, he is more concerned with his teaching duties and using his patients as " exhibits " for his students than he is with a patient's care. Patient visits are nearly always interrupted by something he must attend to immediately. These interruptions result in both patient and doctor losing their train of thought during the very short appointments. Once, he billed Medicare for a " smoking cessation " visit which *never* happened. ( I open my medicare bills.) Most recently he misprescribed a life saving medication that I must take. Luckily CVS caught the error. This is not the first time, or even the second time that I have had this experience at BU Medical. There is much more , but I am trying to keep this brief. I am scared to have him as my doctor and live in fear of not being on top of my game and taking a medication that he prescribes that causes a health problem.