Dr. Jon Demos Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jon Demos?

Bad Experience. Bad Doctor.

Posted on September 14th, 2017

Imagine that one of the monsters in a Stephen King novel became a doctor. That is who this doctor would be.

He Acts Like A Two Year Old Boy

Posted on January 12th, 2017

This doctor throws temper tantrums in front of anyone and anywhere. I was surprised to see him at UK Medical Center. He used to work at Baptist Health, but they probably got rid of him. He is so unprofessional and says the sickening things. It seems like he wants to pick a fight. We just want to see a doctor and not a two year old boy.

Toxic Person

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

Dr. Demos is more toxic than a nuclear bomb's aftermath.

The Worst

Posted on April 30th, 2016

I was sent to see him by my family doctor. Dr. Demos was rude and unprofessional as you can get. I went back and told my family doctor to find another doctor for me. I ain't giving that man another cent. He'said a greedy doctor who doesn't care about his patients. Worthless piece of manure.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I have had Kidney stones for over 35 years and he has treated me for over

Posted on September 30th, 2015

He makes racial comments to his staff. Someone please tape him.

took the money and ran

Posted on May 26th, 2015

if you need help with your flow for your prostrate don't go to this one. he butchered me up something terrible. kept calling back after I left the hospital and couldn't get a hold of this one. went to my family doc who called his office and some lady manager said that she would have him call back but it did no good cause he sure didn't call back. I tell you Im not ever gonna let him touch me or even my dog again.

Is he a real doctor?

Posted on November 25th, 2014

I accompanied a family member on an appointment with this doctor. He had the be the rudest doctor that we had ever met. We decided not to have surgery with him, because if that is his attitude we just did not want to deal with it. I don't understand how he is still practicing. Did this guy really graduate from a real medical college in the United States? Does the state medical board or hospital ever look into doctors like this? His poor reviews are accurate. My uncle best described him as "an angry midget." I am not sure what in the world is wrong with this Dr. Demos.

Worst Doctor Yet

Posted on September 28th, 2014

Obviously, the standards to be a doctor have decreased. First, you have to be on time for the appointment, but he can wander in at anytime. Second, you should never have any questions because he does not like to answer them. Your better off going to WebMD. Third, there is this one way manner to address him. He is rude to you and you must be polite to him. Fourth, whatever he will not say to your face he must feel completely fine with blurting out in the hall to his staff. He has no awareness of holding his tongue on politics, the poor, race, religion, the President, women issues, or anything at all. My second encounter with him was my final determination that this man was a piece of work. He goes to the VA Hospital too. This is the kind of doctor that we give our veterans? Inexcusable behavior.

pain experience

Posted on April 18th, 2014

The doctor did surgery for my restricted urine flow. I stayed overnight in the hospital after the operation. I was dismissed and arrived home within ten minutes when the pain became so severe I could not endure it and deflated the balloon he implanted in my urine tract to stop the terrible pain. It seemed to me as if he botched the pain killers. I would not return to his office for any procedure. There must be some way to avoid that severe pain. If so, he did not know to stop it.

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

What's important to you, accurate diagnosis, the least invasive treatment , or wait time and bedside manner? I agree with the individual who commented about his other drs, as this was the same thing with mine. When you meet your cardiologist in his office it's telling you something.

Don't Waste Your Time

Posted on March 19th, 2014

I should have read the review on this doctor so I wouldn't have wasted my time. He's about as impressive as a dog that barks.