Urologist
Video profile

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I want my co-pay back show details I want my co-pay back
by Me on Feb 8th, 2015

Bigot. Close minded unprofessional stupid doctor.

Is he a real doctor? show details Is he a real doctor?
Nov 25th, 2014

I accompanied a family member on an appointment with this doctor. He had the be the rudest doctor that we had ever met. We decided not to have surgery with him, because if that is his attitude we just did not want to deal with it. I don't understand how he is still practicing. Did this guy really graduate from a real medical college in the United States? Does the state medical board or hospital ever look into doctors like this? His poor reviews are accurate. My uncle best described him as "an angry midget." I am not sure what in the world is wrong with this Dr. Demos.

Worst Doctor Yet show details Worst Doctor Yet
Sep 28th, 2014

Obviously, the standards to be a doctor have decreased. First, you have to be on time for the appointment, but he can wander in at anytime. Second, you should never have any questions because he does not like to answer them. Your better off going to WebMD. Third, there is this one way manner to address him. He is rude to you and you must be polite to him. Fourth, whatever he will not say to your face he must feel completely fine with blurting out in the hall to his staff. He has no awareness of holding his tongue on politics, the poor, race, religion, the President, women issues, or anything at all. My second encounter with him was my final determination that this man was a piece of work. He goes to the VA Hospital too. This is the kind of doctor that we give our veterans? Inexcusable behavior.

pain experience show details pain experience
by anonymous on Apr 18th, 2014

The doctor did surgery for my restricted urine flow. I stayed overnight in the hospital after the operation. I was dismissed and arrived home within ten minutes when the pain became so severe I could not endure it and deflated the balloon he implanted in my urine tract to stop the terrible pain. It seemed to me as if he botched the pain killers. I would not return to his office for any procedure. There must be some way to avoid that severe pain. If so, he did not know to stop it.

Mar 22nd, 2014

What's important to you, accurate diagnosis, the least invasive treatment , or wait time and bedside manner? I agree with the individual who commented about his other drs, as this was the same thing with mine. When you meet your cardiologist in his office it's telling you something.

Don't Waste Your Time show details Don't Waste Your Time
Mar 18th, 2014

I should have read the review on this doctor so I wouldn't have wasted my time. He's about as impressive as a dog that barks.

Unhappy show details Unhappy
by One Time Patient on Oct 16th, 2013

I would highly reccomend anyone to look for another doctor than this urologist. I rated his bedside manner one star and that was generous. He is rude and politically incorrect. He appears to have a short temper. Maybe it's time for him to retire.

Jun 19th, 2013

Will not be back as a patient EVER.

Oct 12th, 2012

if he isn't great why do several of my other drs use him?

Jun 25th, 2012

Astute; open-minded; willingto discuss what most recentarticles say about treatmentoptions. Open in discussion ofcosts of options