Urologists
1760 Nicholasville Rd
Ste 301
Lexington, KY 40503
859-277-5766
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  pain experience  |  show details
by anonymous on Apr 18th, 2014

The doctor did surgery for my restricted urine flow. I stayed overnight in the hospital after the operation. I was dismissed and arrived home within ten minutes when the pain became so severe I could not endure it and deflated the balloon he implanted in my urine tract to stop the terrible pain. It seemed to me as if he botched the pain killers. I would not return to his office for any procedure. There must be some way to avoid that severe pain. If so, he did not know to stop it.

Mar 22nd, 2014

What's important to you, accurate diagnosis, the least invasive treatment , or wait time and bedside manner? I agree with the individual who commented about his other drs, as this was the same thing with mine. When you meet your cardiologist in his office it's telling you something.

|  Don't Waste Your Time  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2014

I should have read the review on this doctor so I wouldn't have wasted my time. He's about as impressive as a dog that barks.

|  Unhappy  |  show details
by One Time Patient on Oct 16th, 2013

I would highly reccomend anyone to look for another doctor than this urologist. I rated his bedside manner one star and that was generous. He is rude and politically incorrect. He appears to have a short temper. Maybe it's time for him to retire.

Jun 19th, 2013

Will not be back as a patient EVER.

Oct 12th, 2012

if he isn't great why do several of my other drs use him?

Jun 25th, 2012

Astute; open-minded; willingto discuss what most recentarticles say about treatmentoptions. Open in discussion ofcosts of options