A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Derksen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Derksen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Derksen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Derksen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Derksen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Eric Derksen MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jon E. Derksen practice?
- Dr. Jon Derksen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jon Derksen practices Urology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Loveland, CO.
See Colorado Springs Urologists.