A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Dickinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Dickinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickinson
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Dickinson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickinson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dickinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Dickinson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon Dickinson practice?
- Dr. Jon Dickinson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jon Dickinson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA and San Rafael, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.