A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Dietlein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Dietlein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietlein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dietlein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Dietlein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietlein graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dietlein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Fredrick Dietlein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jon F. Dietlein practice?
- Dr. Jon Dietlein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Dietlein practices Ophthalmology near Georgetown, TX.
See Georgetown Ophthalmologists.