A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Dietlein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Dietlein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietlein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dietlein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Dietlein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietlein graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dietlein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Fredrick Dietlein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jon F. Dietlein practice?
- Dr. Jon Dietlein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Dietlein practices Ophthalmology near Georgetown, TX.
See Georgetown Ophthalmologists.