A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Dietlein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Dietlein is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Dietlein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietlein graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dietlein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dietlein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon F. Dietlein practice?
Dr. Jon Dietlein practices Ophthalmology near Georgetown, TX.
See Georgetown Ophthalmologists.