Learn more about Dr. Jon Dounchis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Dounchis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dounchis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dounchis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Dounchis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dounchis graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dounchis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Sebastian Dounchis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon S. Dounchis practice?
- Dr. Jon Dounchis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Dounchis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Surgeons and Naples Sports Medicine Doctors.