A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Dounchis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Dounchis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Dounchis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dounchis graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dounchis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Sebastian Dounchis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon S. Dounchis practice?
- Dr. Jon Dounchis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jon Dounchis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Surgeons and Naples Neurologists.