Learn more about Dr. Jon Driscoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Driscoll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driscoll
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Driscoll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Driscoll, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 56 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bone Diseases
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Foot Deformities
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Driscoll graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Driscoll has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Gaylord Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon C Driscoll MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon C. Driscoll practice?
- Dr. Jon Driscoll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Driscoll practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wallingford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southington, CT.
See Wallingford Orthopedic Surgeons.