A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Driscoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Driscoll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Driscoll
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Driscoll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Driscoll, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 56 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bone Diseases
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Foot Deformities
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Driscoll graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Driscoll has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Gaylord Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon C Driscoll MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon C. Driscoll practice?
- Dr. Jon Driscoll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Driscoll practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wallingford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southington, CT.
See Wallingford Orthopedic Surgeons.