A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Dvorak is Excellent. Dr. Dvorak has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dvorak graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dvorak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children`s Hospital
- The Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dvorak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jon Dvorak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon R. Dvorak practice?
Dr. Jon Dvorak practices Pediatrics near Perrysburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Oregon, OH.
See Perrysburg Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jonathan Dvorak, Dr. Nathan Dvorak, Dr. Jonathon Dvorak