A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Dvorak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Dvorak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dvorak graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dvorak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dvorak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon R. Dvorak practice?
Dr. Jon Dvorak practices Pediatrics near Perrysburg, OH.
See Perrysburg Pediatricians.