A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Einarsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Einarsson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Einarsson, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Einarsson graduated from University Of Iceland, Reykjavik. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Einarsson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Ivar Einarsson MD and MPH is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jon I. Einarsson practice?
- Dr. Jon Einarsson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Einarsson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.