Dr. Jon Emerton Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jon Emerton?

Abandons Patients

Posted on January 27th, 2016

I went to him for many years until he abandoned my care. He refused to give me medical guidance after I completed his instructions. The nurse indicated that he was never going to answer me. I was hurt by this. I later found out that another woman with back issues could not get him to actually order the MRI of her back that he had told her she needed. She , like me, had to go to another doctor for help . I would hope he has changed but somehow doubt it. He is personable but not reliable.

Posted on June 28th, 2015

He's a nice guy, seems to care. I don't believe that sometimes he takes complaints seriously. Although if you harp on him, he does listen.

Posted on June 15th, 2015

The red haired young lady was sweet and friendly but I don't remember her name! The other girl with dark hair I have spoke with numerous times and she is about as friendly and courteous as a rattlesnake...not impressed with her lack of professionalism !! She needs to be reaced by someone with a better attitude towards patients!!

Posted on August 20th, 2014

Very thorough, takes time with you, a dr. You can trust.

Amazing!

Posted on January 31st, 2013

Dr. Emerton is a great doctor. He is very thorough and truly cares about his patients. He is always making sure I am okay and that my current medication is working well and not causing any problems. And he has no problem sending you to a specialist if what you need is outside of his range of treatment. Also, I have dealt with so many medication pushers and it is such a relief that he is not this way. He will try other methods before he starts an aggressive medication (but that's not to say that he won't give you what you need if that doesn't work!).

Posted on September 11th, 2012

The courtesy and professionalism of the staff were below satisfactory. It felt like my being there was an inconvenience to them. Once I went on a Friday and was told that it was "dress down Friday," but went again on a Monday and everyone was in jeans and t-shirts, even the doctor. The location of their office is convenient, but once inside it looks scary. The ceiling was leaking, the sink in the patient room was stained yellow, the exam table was stripped down to the foam inside and covered up with paper. The nurse also took my temperature and then put the probe cover back in the box! So needless to say, I will be finding a new doctor and I would obviously not recommend this practitioner to anyone else.

satisfied

Posted on July 29th, 2010

good overall experience

Doesnt know, doesnt care

Posted on October 27th, 2009

If he cant find the problem he stops trying

Posted on October 7th, 2016