Jun 28th, 2015

He's a nice guy, seems to care. I don't believe that sometimes he takes complaints seriously. Although if you harp on him, he does listen.

Jun 15th, 2015

The red haired young lady was sweet and friendly but I don't remember her name! The other girl with dark hair I have spoke with numerous times and she is about as friendly and courteous as a rattlesnake...not impressed with her lack of professionalism !! She needs to be reaced by someone with a better attitude towards patients!!

Aug 20th, 2014

Very thorough, takes time with you, a dr. You can trust.

Amazing! show details Amazing!
Jan 31st, 2013

Dr. Emerton is a great doctor. He is very thorough and truly cares about his patients. He is always making sure I am okay and that my current medication is working well and not causing any problems. And he has no problem sending you to a specialist if what you need is outside of his range of treatment. Also, I have dealt with so many medication pushers and it is such a relief that he is not this way. He will try other methods before he starts an aggressive medication (but that's not to say that he won't give you what you need if that doesn't work!).

Sep 10th, 2012

The courtesy and professionalism of the staff were below satisfactory. It felt like my being there was an inconvenience to them. Once I went on a Friday and was told that it was "dress down Friday," but went again on a Monday and everyone was in jeans and t-shirts, even the doctor. The location of their office is convenient, but once inside it looks scary. The ceiling was leaking, the sink in the patient room was stained yellow, the exam table was stripped down to the foam inside and covered up with paper. The nurse also took my temperature and then put the probe cover back in the box! So needless to say, I will be finding a new doctor and I would obviously not recommend this practitioner to anyone else.

Jul 30th, 2012

I have been going to this office for a few years and I highly recommend either him or Barter! I feel they are very thorough and are very caring. Also their staff is very friendly and are compassionate. Melissa Edwards

satisfied show details satisfied
Jul 29th, 2010

good overall experience

Doesnt know, doesnt care show details Doesnt know, doesnt care
Oct 27th, 2009

If he cant find the problem he stops trying