Dr. Jon Englund Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Englund?

November 23rd, 2015

He's the Best!

I have seen Dr Englund at least half a dozen times for various running and sports injuries. He is very caring and explains all options so that you really understand things and gives his professional opinion as to treatment and followup. You will not be disappointed if you see Dr Englund! A complete professional!

November 17th, 2015

Prior to seeing Dr. Englund, I had been treated for 6 months for an injury. I had become increasingly frustrated with the care as I still did not have an accurate diagnosis and I felt like no one was hearing what I was saying. My daughter had been referred to Dr. Englund and I was so impressed with the level of care, attentiveness and how he truly listened to her that I began seeing him myself. At the first appointment, not only did Dr. Englund hear what I was saying, he understood and he explained things to me that no one else had. AND it made sense. Very shortly after my first visit, I had a diagnosis and a treatment plan. My daughter and I both LOVE Dr. Englund. He truly cares about his patients and it shows.

August 21st, 2015

Would recommend Dr Englund to anyone. He is a wonderful, caring doctor who spends much time explaining things. He doesn't rush you.

August 15th, 2015

Dr England has taken care of me through multiple stress fractures. Each time he has made sure that tests were done in a timely manner and even called me at home to give me the results. He cares about his patients and it shows! I wouldn't go to anyone else.

June 21st, 2015

Art teacher

Dr. Englund is very thorough. He does not rush you in and out of his office and takes the time to listen to what's going on. He is knowledgeable, caring and gentle. I would highly recommend him him. He has help me to overcome a few orthopedic health issues.

June 6th, 2015

Dr. Englund is a first class physician - knowledgeable, prompt, and courteous. He actually takes the time to listen to the patient and explain things in an understandable way!! And he followed up with a personal phone call after the visit. Excellent!

April 13th, 2015

Above and Beyond Care

I have been treated by Dr. Englund for various sports related injuries over the past couple of years. He has always gone way above and beyond to accommodate my schedule, and needs. He has spent a great deal of time listening to my issues and explaining my options. I will continue to see Dr Englund for any Orthopedic issues I have.

April 4th, 2015

A physician that sincerely cares about his patients and takes ample time to explain everything.

April 3rd, 2015

Very thorough; attentive and understanding

March 9th, 2015

Dr. Englund knows the right questions to ask and listens carefully to the responses. He definitely is compassionate and caring. I would recommend him to family and friends.

November 23rd, 2016