A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Fishburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Fishburn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fishburn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fishburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Fishburn, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishburn graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fishburn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon R Fishburn FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jon R. Fishburn practice?
- Dr. Jon Fishburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Fishburn practices Ophthalmology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Ophthalmologists.