A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Fishburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Fishburn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Fishburn, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishburn graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Fishburn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fishburn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon R. Fishburn practice?
Dr. Jon Fishburn practices Ophthalmology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID and Meridian, ID.
See Boise Ophthalmologists.