Learn more about Dr. Jon Fishburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Fishburn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fishburn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fishburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Fishburn, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishburn graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fishburn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon R Fishburn FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jon R. Fishburn practice?
- Dr. Jon Fishburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Fishburn practices Ophthalmology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Ophthalmologists.