A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Fisher is Good. Dr. Fisher has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jon Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon S. Fisher practice?
Dr. Jon Fisher practices Family Medicine near Feasterville Trevose, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Darby, PA.
See Feasterville Trevose Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jonathan Fisher, Dr. Nathan Fisher, Dr. Jonathon Fisher