A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Freels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Freels, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Freels graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Freels has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Wayne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Lee Freels MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jon L. Freels practice?
- Dr. Jon Freels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Freels practices Pulmonary Disease near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Pulmonologists.