A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Fujita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Fujita is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Fujita, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fujita graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fujita has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center-West
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Shinichi Fujita MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jon S. Fujita practice?
- Dr. Jon Fujita has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Fujita practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Aiea, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Waipahu, HI.
See Aiea Obstetricians & Gynecologists.