A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Fukumoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Fukumoto, Hematologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Fukumoto, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fukumoto graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fukumoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Fukumoto MD is a male Hematologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jon Fukumoto practice?
- Dr. Jon Fukumoto has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jon Fukumoto practices Hematology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Aiea, HI and Ewa Beach, HI.
See Honolulu Hematologists.