A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Fukumoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Fukumoto, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Fukumoto, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fukumoto graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fukumoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Queens Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fukumoto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon S. Fukumoto practice?
Dr. Jon Fukumoto practices Hematology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Aiea, HI.
See Honolulu Hematologists.