A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Fukumoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Fukumoto, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fukumoto
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fukumoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Fukumoto, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fukumoto graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fukumoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Fukumoto MD is a male Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jon Fukumoto practice?
- Dr. Jon Fukumoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Fukumoto practices Hematology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Hematologists.