Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jon Fukumoto
Dr. Jon Fukumoto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fukumoto is affiliated with Hawaii Medical Center, East, St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu and Castle Medical Center. Dr. Fukumoto has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jon Fukumoto has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jon Fukumoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr. Calvin Wong
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Honolulu, HI 0 mi43
Dr. Alvin Furuike
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Honolulu, HI 0 mi43
Dr. Adrienne Wing
Honolulu, HI 0 mi46