Dr. Jon Fukumoto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Fukumoto?

February 26th, 2016

Diagnosis and Treatment

An excellent doctor, professional, expert in his field and very concerned about his patients. Staff is fantastic and very attentive. We are grateful to be in his care.

June 28th, 2014

Bad Experience

I had waited 4 weeks to see a hematologist & I was in a lot of pain & discomfort. My Doctos office was able to get me in with Dr Jon Fukumoto. I looked on the internet to get some ideas of what I am getting myself into. I was told by everyone to give him a chance. So I reluctantly did. From the moment he came into the room you could tell he had zero personality, he spoke so softly I could barely here him. . From the very fist time he spoke he asked why I was there. I explained my situation. He basically told me there was nothing he could do for me he was a hematologist /oncologist . He deals with cancer & we told him we were the to rul out that possibility . He just gave off this aura that he wanted to have nothing to do with me.. A very awkward unfriendly situation. He did feel my problem & said it was very large but he said we could not do an autopsy unless they took the organ out but he didn't thin that shoul be needed. The meeting was then over. Just like that it was over a big waste of time which I mentioned earlier. I was sad , irritated , frustrated as I had waited so long to see a hematologist. The whole situation was a complete waste of time I got no further in my illness it was a complete let Dow.

March 29th, 2011

Do not recommend!

It took me approximately 2.5 weeks to get an appointment with Dr. Fukumoto. This was due to the fact that only 1 person was in charge of "scheduling new patient appointments" and this alleged person never seemed to be in the office. Dr. Fukumoto himself had little, if any, bedside manner. Throughout the entire visit (which only lasted 11 minutes), he did not smile. With all my previous doctor's consult notes I had on hand, Dr. Fukumoto barely glanced at one document and handed it back. He said the proposed diagnosis that my current primary care physician was impossible, that I could not have hemophilia just because I was female. Dr. Fukumoto did not even consider acquired hemophilia or any other possibilities. I found this absurd because in one of my other documents from another hematologist stated that I could have acquired hemophilia. At the end of the entire visit, he said that I was fine. There was no follow-up or any other comments made. I was baffled.Do NOT see this doctor. Even though he has high credentials, he does not show an ounce of compassion and is completely lacking in social skills.

April 30th, 2016