Dr. Jon Greenfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Greenfield?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Jon Greenfield?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 2nd, 2015

Everyone was very polite everytime i came in.

July 17th, 2012

Save yourself time and go elsewhere

I've spent a lot of time in Dr. Greenfield's office this past 6 months after having broken my ankle. Each appointment is a minimum of 1-2 hour wait, sometimes longer. The staff are very unfriendly and unhelpful. The doctor is operating with outdated medical information. Most recently my ankle brace broke and I called up the office to buy another one. They wouldn't let me buy one unless I made an appointment. No thanks. I'd rather mail order it and save myself 3 hours. Go elsewhere and you'll be much happier and probably healthier.

September 15th, 2011

after waiting forever, i was seen by the dr for one minute... waited a total of 2 hours 15 minutes before xrays were taken.. will definitely not go back!

May 24th, 2011

Unprofessional staff - Obscenely long wait!

After waiting for 45 minutes, I asked his staff how far behind Dr. Greenfield was with his appointments. I was told that there were 10 patients ahead of me (7 in exam rooms and 3 in the waiting room). I understand that doctors have emergencies, but it would have been courteous to inform me upon arrival that there would likely be a 3 hour wait to see the doctor - or even better, call me to let me know. I left the office without seeing the doctor so I can't comment on the quality of his medical care, but his staff was very unprofessional and unsympathetic.

January 12th, 2011

Will never leave again!!!

Dr Greenfield has been my ortho for years. I have back and shoulder problems from the gym. He is very knowledgeable about problems brought on in the gym. He did one surgery on me and although it took a while... it has healed very well. I was refered to another Dr. for my other shoulder... IM IN HELLLLLLLLL!!! Can't say enough bad things about the other Dr., but needless to say, I am back with Dr. Greenfield to go back into the shoulder again and hopefully fix me.He is great... His office staff great... overall experience great! I highly recommend (and have) Dr. Greenfield!

January 4th, 2011

Dr. Greenfield is a good surgeon and his diagnosis was very accurate. The office staff is prompt with appt. and med refills. Although he didn't see me in the hosp after the surgery which was a little disappointing I did have my other doctors seeing me everyday so overall I would recommend Dr. Greenfield for orthopedic problems.

December 21st, 2010

The worst office. Dr.Greenfield is really unprofessional. Don't waste your time and money.

December 2nd, 2010

Fantastic Doctor

I have been a patient on and off for more than 20 years. I choose my medical plan based upon his participation in the plan. He is thoughtful, knowledgeable and a great surgeon should the need arise. He has kept me active on the tennis court and for that I am eternally grateful!

May 9th, 2017