A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lance Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lance Griffith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lance Griffith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Griffith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lance J Griffith MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lance J. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Lance Griffith has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lance Griffith practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Post Falls, ID.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Oncologists.