A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Haddad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haddad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Haddad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Luigi Haddad FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jon L. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Jon Haddad has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Haddad practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Cardiologists.