Learn more about Dr. Jon Hanlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Hanlon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanlon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanlon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Hanlon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanlon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hanlon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon J Hanlon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon J. Hanlon practice?
- Dr. Jon Hanlon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jon Hanlon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.