Learn more about Dr. Jon Hanlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Hanlon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanlon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanlon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Hanlon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanlon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanlon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon J Hanlon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon J. Hanlon practice?
- Dr. Jon Hanlon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Hanlon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.