Nice doctor. show details Nice doctor.
Jan 16th, 2015

Have to wait a long time, but he spends a lot of time with you. I haven't had surgery yet, but so far his injections in my hand are gentle. I love his chairside manor.

Jun 11th, 2014

Had surgery on my wrist about a year and a half ago. Turned out much better then expected. Very satisfied.

Long waits, dis connected doctors and staff show details Long waits, dis connected doctors and staff
Oct 22nd, 2013

Good at what he does but long waits......3 hours!!! The staff is quick to go through their motions and run off.

Biggest Mistake I have ever made show details Biggest Mistake I have ever made
May 18th, 2011

Dr. Hanlon started by mis-diagnosing a simple cyst, and has since injured my hand to the point that it required more surgeries. It is worse now that it was when I entered the office seeking help. It hurts more, looks worse, and I can't even make number symbols with my fingers because of the pain. I can barely write more than three or four words because of the amount of scar tissue that he left (he told me that it was "bone"). The wait time sometimes exceeds 1 1/2 hours! My hand is RUINED and I have wasted time and lots of money.

good doc show details good doc
Mar 8th, 2011

I really like Dr Hanlon. He is a very caring physician that runs a great clinic. I had seen 5 doctors, 3 physical therapists, and 2 other orthopedic surgeons who could all not figure out what was going on with my hand. I see doctor hanlon and within the first visit he has a good idea already. Thank you doctor hanlon