A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Heine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Heine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heine
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Heine, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heine graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Edward Heine MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jon E. Heine practice?
- Dr. Jon Heine has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Heine practices Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.