A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Hernandez, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon D Hernandez MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jon D. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Jon Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Hernandez practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons and Bethlehem Surgeons.