Learn more about Dr. Jon Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Hernandez, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon D. Hernandez practice?
Dr. Jon Hernandez practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.