Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

3.0

Aug 10th, 2016

1. Dr. Jon Hernandez bed side manner is atrocious. 2. He told me I had cancer in my distal ulna based on a X-ray. How can he make this diagnosis with just that information? And he's a Specialist? With a total cold and uncaring way. Even knowing that I am bi-polar and schizoaffective. Which was noted on papers we filled out. Which the Doctor is responsible to look at before seeing the patient. 3. Dr. Hernandez referred me to Dr. Barry Berger stating he is an Orthopedic Oncologist... When in fact he is a Pediatric Orthopedic Doctor. I felt like an **** making appt. when appointment lady snickered at me when I explained the referral. Do you not expect Dr. Hernandez should know what a doctor's specialty is before referring? 4. For one week our life was turned upside down because of the way Dr. Hernandez handled this. Telling me I had cancer. 5. The MRI that was scheduled was in a tiny machine. On the paper before MRI that I am claustrophobic and his size and weight. The MRI tech questioned why I was sent to this machine when there is a bigger one. That was also unacceptable. I suffered in this machine for a half hour to get MRI because of Dr. Hernandez saying it was cancer and needed to see Orthopedic Oncologist as soon as possible. I would give zero stars if I had the option . I would not recommend Dr. Hernandez or Coordinated Health to anyone.

Jul 15th, 2016

he does not give a hoot after surgery he does not care if you are still hurting he just blows it off. he does not spend that much time with patients at all. his staff is very nice as for Dr. Hernandez I would not recommend him at all to anyone

Mar 30th, 2012

caring,considerate,to the point,and thorough

Thumb show details Thumb
Jul 16th, 2011

Just Great !!!

Nov 10th, 2010

Dr. Hernandez saved my shattered elbow after I tripped and put out my hand to break the fall, pushing the radius through the humerus. He did an amazing job putting the joint back together.