A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Hohmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Hohmeister, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hohmeister graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hohmeister has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Alan Hohmeister MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jon A. Hohmeister practice?
- Dr. Jon Hohmeister has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jon Hohmeister practices Diagnostic Radiology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Radiologists.