A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Hop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Hop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hop
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Hop, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hop graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hop has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon D Hop MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon D. Hop practice?
- Dr. Jon Hop has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Hop practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Holland, MI.
See Holland Surgeons.