A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Horn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Horn, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Horn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon D Horn MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jon D. Horn practice?
- Dr. Jon Horn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Horn practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Winder, GA.
See Winder Radiologists.