A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Horn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Horn, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Horn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Murray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon D Horn MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jon D. Horn practice?
- Dr. Jon Horn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Horn practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Jasper, GA.
See Jasper Radiologists.