A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JON HORN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JON HORN is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JON HORN, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. HORN graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. HORN has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. HORN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JON D. HORN practice?
Dr. JON HORN practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Jasper, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Jasper Radiologists.