A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Huebschman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Huebschman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Huebschman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huebschman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Huebschman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- SkyRidge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huebschman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans