Dr. Jon Hyman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 12th, 2015
Will never go to anyone but Dr Hyman ever again. Can't say enough good about him, his PA and entire staff. Professional knowledgable efficient caring -- best I've ever been to.

December 27th, 2013
Dr Hyman is a fantastic doctor, I had ver severe hip pain for five months went to two different orthopedic doctors several times and none of them could help me. When I contacted Dr Hyman's office they were professional, compassionate and worked me in promptly. Dr Hyman diagnosed my hip problem gave me several options I chose surgery at this point, the surgery helped me tremendously, I am almost pain free and active again. He is a great doctor with great bedside manner and wonderful surgical skills. I recommend him to anybody requiring arhroscopic surgery!

September 3rd, 2013
Exceptional Surgeon
I had a fully ruptured patella tendon and torn MCL , and Dr Hyman did an exceptional job. His bedside manor is like no other. He really takes his time helping you with your best options and procedure. I had my surgery years ago and Dr. Hyman still to this day will gurantee his work. I highly reccomend Dr. Hyman.

November 6th, 2012
Great Experience
My son injured his hip from playing football. Dr. Hyman performed Hip Arthrscopy and we are so pleased with the outcome. Dr Hyman's expertise and skills are like no other surgeons.

September 11th, 2012
Excellent Ortho Doc!
Dr. Hyman is very thorough, smart and professional. He came highly recommended from friends and former patients. My knee is doing great! Thank you Dr. Hyman!

September 11th, 2012
I've been to see several doctors and was told repeatedly that there was nothing that could be done for me until I was ready for joint replacement. Dr. Hyman gave me other options! I'm very grateful.

March 30th, 2012
one of the best
Dr. Hyman was the first orthopedic surgeon that I have seen who diagnosed the cause of my hip pain, femoro-acetabular impingement syndrome (FAI) promptly and correctly. My diagnosis had been both delayed and missed by two prior sports medicine specialists. If you are teen to middle-aged, and have pain that could be coming from your hip, then see an expert like Dr. Hyman. There is no other orthopedist in Georgia who is as knowledgeable about hip labral tears and FAI as he is.

February 22nd, 2012
Rude and arrogant
Would not recommend! Doctor Hyman and staff are rude and dismissive. I went for a hip pain consultation and Doctor Hyman seemed to get increasingly annoyed and defensive with my questions to the point that I did not feel comfortable asking anymore. He comes across as arrogant and has a really poor bedside manner. Although he came highly recommended and as the best in the field, you can't put a price on a caring attitude as a great education isn't enough in my book. Will definitely find a new doctor that has both the skills and right attitude!

February 17th, 2012
I would recommend
Very nice Dr.who will answer your questions. He couldn't help if exam was painful. Not sure if he can help until I get proper records on hip injections from other Drs. Staff went out of their way to help me.

November 24th, 2011
Dr. Hyman and staff are very rude. Would not recommend to anyone!

October 22nd, 2009
Impressive
Dr. Hyman and his staff were exemplary in their caring and professionalism. They were all very caring and informative about what would happen, what could happen and what could be expected after my surgery. Their office, care and expertise could be rated no lower that FANTASTIC!