A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Ichter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Ichter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ichter
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ichter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Ichter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ichter graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ichter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon R Ichter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon R. Ichter practice?
- Dr. Jon Ichter has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Ichter practices Family Medicine near Millersville, PA.
See Millersville Primary Care Doctors.