A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Ichter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Ichter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ichter
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ichter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Ichter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ichter graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ichter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon R Ichter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon R. Ichter practice?
- Dr. Jon Ichter has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jon Ichter practices Family Medicine near Millersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA and Ronks, PA.
See Millersville Primary Care Doctors.