A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Igelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Igelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Igelman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Igelman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Igelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon David Igelman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jon D. Igelman practice?
- Dr. Jon Igelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Igelman practices Dermatology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Dermatologists.