Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Glass for a few years now. When he was at Fox Chase, he was wonderful and relaxed and would talk and exam you. Now he is back at Jefferson it is a different stoy, last visit there was no room for me. There was no exam all Dr Glass did and has been doin is looking at my MRI and that is pretty much it. I don't see the point of going there and paying a co-pay that I can not afford when he seems like he is not even looking at my chart or anything. I have an appointment in October and I hope they made for the office I think I am going to, because he has 3. I have been to all of them, but was never told he was not at the main office that day!

|  show details
by Andrea on Apr 6th, 2010

Dr Glass is absolutely wonderful. I have more problems with the office staff than I do with him. My one complaint is that he doesn't know when you can schedule appointments with him. Each of the last 2 times I needed to make an appointment his calendar wasn't open and I had to keep calling back. Other than that he is most helpful and courteous.