Dr. Jon Morton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Morton?

March 28th, 2016

Good doctor bad staff

Dr. Morton seems to pretty knowledgeable and eager to resolve an issue. His staff are the laziest, slowest, most inexperienced group of people I have ever had the misfortune to be helped by.

August 28th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Morton for the past two years. I couldn't be more happy with my choice as he has been an outstanding doctor and helped me through some very difficult health issues. He never hesitates to see me when I need an appointment and has always been not only very thorough but also an excellent surgeon and one I'm so fortunate to have found. De. Morton has often called me at home to check and see how I'm doing which is so unusual in these times. He is one of the best!

May 15th, 2013

Terrible office staff. Doctor never on time! Last appointment I waited 50 minutes and finally left after not even being called back for my blood work let alone seeing a nurse or the doctor. I have changed doctor's.

May 3rd, 2013

SIMPLY THE BEST UROLOGIST IN OMAHA

Look no further than Doctor John Morton. He is truly one in a million. John is the kind of doctor you pray for and rarely find. In addition to saving my life, doctor Morton performed successful surgery on our grandbaby. Doctor Morton truly is the GO TO Urologist in Omaha for young, old and everyone in between.

April 10th, 2010

Best Doctor In The World!

I love Dr. Morton. I am 27 years old and was having pain in my left side. The Urology Center got me in to see Dr. Morton. I had a CT scan which showed an 11 x 14 mm kidney stone. I was scheduled for surgery the next day. Dr. Morton was caring, compassionate, professional, and an amazing surgeon. I was awake for the stint removal and Dr. Morton made me feel comfortable and made me laugh in a rather uncomfortable situation. This doctor takes time with his patients and truly cares about each one. I would recommend Dr. Morton to anyone :)

January 13th, 2017