A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stillwater Medical Center
- Stillwater Med Ctr, Stillwater, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Mark Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jon Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Stillwater, OK.
See Stillwater Internists.