A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Johnston is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Johnston, DO is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Occupational Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Johnston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Tuolumne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon J Johnston DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon J. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Jon Johnston has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jon Johnston practices Occupational Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseburg, OR and Modesto, CA.
See Roseville Preventive Medicine Specialists.