Dr. Jon Johnston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Johnston?

September 24th, 2012

Blanche Baker

How lucky I was to be handed over to Dr. Johnston. Though we only shared a few moments, I left feeling that I will be better soon. Though his job must be the busiest one around, he nevertheless took time to call the following day to see how I was feeling. We were able to clone Dolly the sheep, I wish we could clone Dr. Johnston. I actually thought I heard him utter, "There, there."

May 8th, 2012

Sutter Roseville ER visit

Took time to explain findings and treatment plan to my father and I after my father presented with symptoms of probable heart attack. Dr. Johnston's approach with my father calmed my agitated and irritated dad enough that he listened to reason and agreed to stay for observation and more in-depth tests.

Type 2 Diabetes