A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Jones, DMD, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Jones has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Kenneth Jones DMD, FACEP, and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon K. Jones practice?
- Dr. Jon Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jon Jones practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Salina, KS and Junction City, KS.
See Wichita Emergency Physicians and Wichita Internists.