A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Kaswick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Kaswick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Kaswick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaswick graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kaswick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Alan Kaswick MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jon A. Kaswick practice?
- Dr. Jon Kaswick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Kaswick practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.