A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Kattenhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Kattenhorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Kattenhorn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kattenhorn graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kattenhorn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kattenhorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 9 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon R. Kattenhorn practice?
Dr. Jon Kattenhorn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Obstetricians & Gynecologists.