A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Kattenhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Kattenhorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Kattenhorn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kattenhorn graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kattenhorn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Rudolph Kattenhorn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jon R. Kattenhorn practice?
- Dr. Jon Kattenhorn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jon Kattenhorn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle, ID and Nampa, ID.
See Boise Obstetricians & Gynecologists.