A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Kelly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Kelly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Pembroke Kelly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon P. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Jon Kelly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jon Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carlsbad, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Fallbrook, CA.
See Carlsbad Surgeons.