Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jon Kirkpatrick
Dr. Jon Kirkpatrick, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Kirkpatrick is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, Via Christi Hospital St. Francis and Via Christi Riverside Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jon Kirkpatrick has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Jon Kirkpatrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Shilpa Kshatriya
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0.91 mi13
Dr. Hussam Farhoud
Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Wichita, KS 0.91 mi28
Dr. Omar Ali
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Wichita, KS 0.91 mi20