Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jon Kitaji
Dr. Jon Kitaji, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monterey, CA, with other offices in Monterey, CA and Monterey, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Kitaji is affiliated with Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula and Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System. Dr. Kitaji has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jon Kitaji has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Jon Kitaji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.
Dr. Jeffrey Chen
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Monterey, CA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Arthur Reagan
Monterey, CA 0.08 mi17
Dr. Terrance Moran
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Monterey, CA 0.08 mi43