A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Kitaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Kitaji is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Kitaji, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitaji graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kitaji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Kitaji MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jon Kitaji practice?
- Dr. Jon Kitaji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Kitaji practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Internists, Monterey Critical Care Practitioners, and Monterey Nephrologists.