Learn more about Dr. Jon Kobashigawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Kobashigawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobashigawa
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kobashigawa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Kobashigawa, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobashigawa graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kobashigawa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Akira Kobashigawa MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jon A. Kobashigawa practice?
- Dr. Jon Kobashigawa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Kobashigawa practices Cardiovascular Disease near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Westlake Village Cardiologists.