A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Kobashigawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Kobashigawa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Kobashigawa, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobashigawa graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kobashigawa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Akira Kobashigawa MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jon A. Kobashigawa practice?
- Dr. Jon Kobashigawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Kobashigawa practices Cardiovascular Disease near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Cardiologists.