Dr. Jon Kolkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Kolkin?

November 5th, 2010

This is the kindest, most considerate Doctor I have ever had. Exceptional bedside manner, very knowledgable and confident. A true measure of what all Doctor's should be. He is very well respected by his patients as well as his peers. I wish him all the best in anything he does.

September 22nd, 2010

deceptive practices billing/ethical

deceptive practices billing/ethicalI went in with being diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome in early 2000 another doctor. Since then the symptoms have worsened I explain to the doctor (John Kolkin) that I have a very typing intensive job and that my symptoms had worsened, so he set me up for a nerve study. Went in the next day for the results and he stated that the nerve effect was minor and offered no relief or treatment other than exercise even though I`m losing at time the ability to push up off (lose strength/pain in my wrist) the floor while playing with my kids. Then he led me to a large open room where I`m assuming that I would speak to a nurse and then leave. Well I did and she gave me a piece of paper and I told her I was very aware of the exercise and got the paper and left. Then when I went up to the window the lady stated that I would have two copays because I had so call therapy (Billed insurance twice for the same visit) when I did not to consent to it or even know I was receiving it. You would think it

May 6th, 2010

he is the best! We have had two successful surgeries on two different family members--full mobility back, couldn't be better. See him before he retires!

February 20th, 2015