A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Koman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Koman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Koman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Koman graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon D Koman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon D. Koman practice?
- Dr. Jon Koman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Koman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Reisterstown, MD.
See Reisterstown Orthopedic Surgeons and Reisterstown Surgeons.