A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Koman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Koman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koman
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Koman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Koman graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon D Koman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon D. Koman practice?
- Dr. Jon Koman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jon Koman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Reisterstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Hagerstown, MD.
See Reisterstown Surgeons and Reisterstown Sports Medicine Doctors.