A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Kroeze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Kroeze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Kroeze, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroeze graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kroeze has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Holland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon William Kroeze MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon W. Kroeze practice?
- Dr. Jon Kroeze has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Kroeze practices Family Medicine near Holland, MI.
See Holland Primary Care Doctors.